Regardless of your business, your website needs to be fit for purpose to survive in today’s increasingly online world. It not only needs to attract customers and demonstrate your expertise to deliver the products or services they need, but it also needs to connect with them, so you start to build a relationship.
If your website needs a revamp or rebuild and you’re not sure where to begin, read on to find out why an affordable full web service, all under one roof, might be the right choice for you.
Overwhelmed by choice and concerned about affordability?
It can be overwhelming to figure out how to take the next step to review, refresh or create your website. There are multiple businesses providing a wide range of services from website creation and design to content writing, optimisation and everything in between.
Businesses tend to offer just one of the many elements needed to create a website and are typically focused on the aesthetics of your site. There is often an expectation that you will provide much of the content such as copy for the pages and direction on the layout and functionality you want. And engaging more than one supplier to deliver all the different elements can be expensive, time consuming and complicated.
Everything you need under one roof, at a price you can afford
However, there is another option. Website creation doesn’t have to be expensive or overwhelming. We offer affordable website services all under one (virtual) roof.
This may include:
- A full audit of your current online provision and honest assessment of exactly what is needed.
- An SEO audit and optimisation of your current site. Full SEO services for new websites.
- A copywriter who can communicate what you want to say about your business, who you want to say it to, and the best way to say it.
- A designer to create the look and feel of your site by optimising the layout, colour scheme, and navigation.
- Technical expertise to ensure the most appropriate plugins and theme are securely in place.
- Creation of a content plan to demonstrate your business’ expertise and engage customers.
- Ongoing support to ensure your website is expertly maintained – both technically and creatively – and evolves with your business.
- A project manager to co-ordinate all these elements giving you a singular and consistent point of contact.
Think of it as a shopping list to fit your needs. You can pick just one or two items, for example you might just need plugins updating or a new theme, or support with SEO optimisation. Or if you’re completely rebuilding or creating from scratch, then you get a cost-effective full service with one constant point of contact managing the whole process on your behalf.
We’d love to find out more about you and your business. If we are a fit, our full website service team can take care of everything, and at an affordable price. Please contact Lorraine@socialmatrix.co.uk for more information.